With the threat of the quickly spreading Coronavirus (COVID-19), our Management Team is closely monitoring the situation and following guidance from federal, state and local agencies. We are taking all precautions to keep our office free from contamination and prevent the spread of the virus.
We are activating the next level in our disaster action plan.
- Our office locations are now closed to the general public. All meetings with us are to be done via web conferencing or phone.
- Over the next two weeks, our staff will be transitioning to working remotely. We will be utilizing our secondary NOC and remote monitoring capabilities to maintain our systems and services, as well as our customers. We will continue to have 100% operational capabilities.
- On-site service will still continue however we will put an emphasis on attempting to resolve issues remotely, and when on-site is required our technicians will be arriving wearing additional PPE items.
We do not make these decisions lightly. As fluid as this situation is additional changes to these procedures may occur. We will continue to notify you of changes as they happen.
A special note to our customers considering/preparing for remote work or shutdown. Please remember we are capable of assisting you through this difficult time with:
- Phone service customers. We can defer calls from your primary number to cell phones, message systems, or create an automated attendant to announce your current situation.
- If you can not take your work home with you currently, we have ways of making it so you can access your work systems from your home computer securely.